thankfullness is worship.

I believe that having a thankful heart and an attitude of thankfulness can open doors for God to move. It is also an amazing way to live a life of spiritual warfare. Fight discouragement and hard situations with thanking God for who He is!!


I encourage you to think about what your current hardships are. Even if you don't understand, think about who God is despite your circumstance. thank God for that aspect of His character. Proclaim who God is over your life and invite Him to show you more of Himself. An example is like me and my finances right now. I tell God how amazing it is that He is my God and my provider. He determines my identity, not my bank account or my need. God is good!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights