3 Weeks to Go!!

Greeting from Michigan!!

I have 3 weeks to go until I am required to be in Pemba, Mozambique! I have no idea what to think or feel, but I am definitely excited and also facing a lot of the unknown. I miss being in the ywam Gold Coast community very much, but i know that God has a plan bigger and better then mine. So I am proclaiming in Faith that I will be in Africa in a few weeks!

As of right now I do not have enough funds to get flights or apply for a visa, but God is providing in different ways and I hope to have flights by the end of the week and a my visa application in the mail. Please consider giving towards these needs through my Gofundme Campaign. It is easy to give a one time gift and every bit helps. Here is a link to the page. . . .

Click here to check out my Gofundme page!!

I have a lot that needs to happen in the next few weeks but I really feel that instead of being stressed and worried about visas, flights, malaria, packing, deadlines, relationships or finances I should just trust my God is who He says He is. I still struggle with being anxious or worried at times, but I cannot make these things happen so I release control to Jesus and say "have your way". He is faithful.

Check Out this video, or the others at www.irisglobal.org to see more of what God is doing in Mozambique!!


 


thank you for your support and interest in my journey!

Lindsey Burton

Comments

  1. Wow you are such an inspiration! Good luck and God bless your travels! You are always welcome back to Norway whenever :)
    Lots of love <3
    Benedikte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights