Who is Like Our God!!

Seriously, God is amazing!!

I must say this week has been a overwhelming, but mostly because of God's goodness and faithfulness!! I started the week with a full Sunday. I shared with my home church about what God is doing in my life, about my School of worship and about how I am now off to Africa. I fought through to nauseating nerves and shared my heart.

At this time I still had no flights or a visa, but God continued to say yes to going again and so I also replied yes back to Him.

By Wednesday I had flights to Mozambique!!! I was able to get my visa application and passport in the mail by Thursday. So Praise God!! He is amazing! Please pray for a speedy process, that my passport will be back in time and my visa will be granted. I needed God to come through this week and He did. He planted the seed and He sends the rain to make it grow.


So celebrate with me friends, God is faithful! I feel a bit weary from this process, but God is speaking so much as well. He refreshes me and gives me grace. I have felt recently that my heart is in Australia, my body in America, and my mind in Africa. I ask God, How am I supposed to do this!! But He calls us all to different things and I have confidence in His leading, that in faith I will take these chances if it means living more fully in love with my God and King and sharing His love with the Nations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights