Steps of faith

Part of Worshiping God is testifying what He is doing and give Him the glory for those things.

Sometimes this is much easier to do when God has come through and we look back and declare His goodness. But what about when you are in the middle of a challenging situation, how do you testify in the waiting. I don't really know the answer but I think Faith and the Holy Spirit's leading has to do with it. God can give you hope in your situation and His voice gives us what is needed to hold to the vision and persevere through the hard times.

So this brings me to what I want to share. I honestly didn't want to make it public that I booked my flights last week. I was afraid. Afraid of what people would think. Afraid of what could happen. Not a good place to be friends.

So as I begin a new week and am moving forwards, I felt that I needed to testify to what God is doing! I need to have faith. After buying my tickets I had about $100 in my bank account. Because of being given the opportunity to do a fundraiser last week, some money did come in, but as I looked at my situation I had a lot of questions for the Lord. A lot of whys, hows, whos, and whats.

However, God has began to use this to inspire me more and grow my anticipation for Australia even more. I feel God asking me to trust, telling me He believes in what I am doing and He has my back. He is doing the imposable, because He has called me.

I know a lot of missionaries and so I see a lot of needs. I believe for breakthrough for them just like I believe for breakthrough for me.

So as a step of faith I buy a plane ticket, not because my financial situation is secure and I can comfortably do so, but because I am willing to take a risk, to face the unknown because God is in control. I am not saying you should go buy a plane ticket and believe God will make it happen. I am saying, seek God, be obedient, fallow His leading even when you cannot see the outcome, AND testify what He is doing.

I pray God continues to place it on peoples heart to give to me, and God is using people! People I don't even know well to encourage me and to help me get where I am called to go. Praise the Lord!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights