2014: God is Faithful!!

Here is a look back on my 2014!! It has been such an adventure with many ups and downs. God has been there through it all and I want to thank the people who have walked with me and supported me this past year!!

I began the year in beautiful Australia. I was Staffing at ywam Brisbane and had no idea what was going to happen and what God was going to do!!

I was Baptized in the Pacific ocean in one of my favorite places, Redcliffe. I felt God in such a beautiful way that day and I haven't been the same since!! 



After praying and preparing, the Discipleship training schools finally began in February. I was staffing on a school specifically focused to discover more of God in the arts and glorifying Him with our gifts. New students, new testimonies of God's faithfulness, new places to serve, however the same amazing God!!



I Co-lead a team to England and Norway in June and July. It was an awesome time of serving with our brothers and sisters in the UK and Scandinavia. I learned a lot and we as a team learned about what being a family could look like and how together we can grow in our faith.


After coming home from Outreach we graduated our Dts and I graduated from the Basic Leadership School. I looked back at my commitment to Brisbane and was amazed at what God had done in me and through me over the 20 months in Australia!!


In September I flew to the US of A to spend time with my family and friends and started planning for the future. I have been able to be involved in my churches youth group and worship team and help with other ministries as well. I ended 2014 with hope for the new year and knowing God is bigger then me and He has everything in His hands.


So, 2015. I have plans, God may have different ones, but I want to be ready to say yes to whatever He brings my way. I want to get to know God more, see beautiful examples of heaven on earth, encourage those around me, live abundantly and in freedom. I want to love people extravagantly and except God's love for me. I want to read books, drink good coffee, celebrate everything, and take risks that prove God is the boss. I want to worship fiercely and walk humbly. I want to hunger for truth and punch lies in the face. I want to do all this hand in hand with Jesus and have a thankful heart every step of the way.

Cheers to a new year friends. It is going to be a good one!

Love,
Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights