A Praise report and my current need.

Hey everyone!!

I was able to have a fundraiser dinner last night and because of peoples amazing generosity $1,000 came in to support my next year in missions. Praise Jesus!!!

So now I want to let you know where my need is at. I would love to see $9,000 come in over the next 3 weeks. this would cover everything I would need for the School of Worship. It covers home, food, soap, transport, and school fees, along with outreach and ministry costs.

Please consider giving at my twards my Gofundme Campaign below.

Click here to donate!!

If you are not able to give, please be praying for me! I understand that not everyone can or should give. However, I also have had nothing but the $5 in my pocket and have given it to someone in need because God said to. He Provides man!!! So fight with me in prayer to see financial breakthrough!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights