How can you give??

I have been slowly adding to this blog over the years and am trying to use the resources I have to update people and share my heart as I continue in missions. I have also tried making things more personal and fun, I am a real person and I want to share in a way that glorifies God and expresses who I am as well.

I have added a link in the "Give A Donation" tab at the top of my blog so that you as a supporter can give through PayPal. It is super easy and I can transfer the funds directly to my account. I have also placed a link below.

God is so good and He provides. I am amazed that much of my support actually has come from friends who are also on the mission field, giving their lives for the Kingdom. I am so thankful for all of you!! I have also been blessed by those in my community in Michigan who have chosen to share what they have and invest in God's plan for my life and in how God can use me. I am filled with gratitude!!

Click here to give though PayPal!!

Be blessed!!

Comments

  1. I insist on a video of you singing your song, "Love has to look like something!" I had it in my head for days this week! Be blessed dear friend as you go again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

a lovely little update :)