6 days to go!

I cannot say it enough, God is faithful!!!! I should probably change the name of my blog to that!!

I checked the mailbox on Friday for my visa and was disheartened at the few small envelopes inside it. No visa. So I went to the house and almost screamed when I saw the big envelope on our kitchen table. Passport inside, perfect visa included. Praise God!!!!

I was also able to pick up my Malaria medication, and get a typhoid fever shot this weekend. God is amazing! I have been home from Australia for a month now and everything has come together with a week still to go before I fly out. God's timing and tangible work in my life is overwhelming.

 I am just one woman. All I have is hope that God will move in impossible ways in order to make happen what He has spoken to me. I don't make safe choices by the worlds standards. I say yes to things God has said before I see the finances, the supplies, the plane tickets or the full picture. But those things do not define my life, God does. He is what I want. I have tasted and I see that the Lord is good. Now i am hungry. Hungry to experience God. Hungry to see salvations, healings, miracles, the kingdom of God invading earth. I don't have a plan B, actually I'm not sure if I really have a plan A. I just know I need God and following Him is better than anything I could plan or create on my own.

I challenge you, if you feel God has spoken something into your life and you have no idea how to make it happen or what to do. . . . GOOD!! Let God be God, trust Him, seek Him, enjoy Him and be obedient even when you have lost control. Maybe you are supposed to bless a neighbor, maybe you are meant to move to Africa. He knows you. He loves you.

Be blessed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights