Friends || Faithfulness || Flights

Over the last 2 months I have had many ups and downs as I have been in transition. A transition from Africa to America. A transition from 2015 to 2016. A transition from who I was to who I am now, and finally, a transition from Michigan to the Gold Coast. God has been incredible faithful to not only come through with all I needed for flights to Australia, but also in giving me extra time to spend with friends and family. He has used things that I thought were negative and has blessed me.


Leading up to this week I thought, "how is this going to happen?". I was short the funds needed, and the longer I waited to leave, the less time I would have to help in prepping for the School of Worship. However I kept believing that God would do what He said. On the weekend, I saw God provide supernaturally through people in a beautiful way. I was able to find really great flights and also be prayed out by my home church. I am humbled and in awe of God's loving kindness and the support of those I have journeyed with.



I hope in your life you are also open to see God do the impossible. While in Africa, He grew my faith and I have had to apply that faith everyday in order to remember who God is in the waiting. When I had no money I proclaimed God as my provider. When I felt I wasn't enough to do what I am leaving for, I proclaimed the promises given to me and my identity. When I felt alone I would remember that Jesus will never leave me or forsake me. I would thank God for who He is and for what I knew would come. And now I am Australia bound. I leave tomorrow!!! Bags are packed and in less then 24 hours I am on my way!!

I am so thankful for the prayers and support from so many. Watch for more updates I as move, settle into my new home in Australia, and prepare for the 2016 School of Worship!!

Comments

  1. Blessings Lindsey! You are always in our prayers! Myrna and Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Lindsey! You are always in our prayers! Myrna and Cliff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!