Hit the Ground Running!!

G'Day from Australia!!

New Home on the Goldie!
God is faithful and I arrived safely to the Gold Coast with all my luggage and body parts. What a roller coaster it has been. I arrived just over a week ago and have settled into my new home. I have hit the ground running. My first day back I had enough time to shower before I was already in worship practice for the base and then tagged teaming in a teaching with the Current Discipleship Training School. It is amazing that God uses you even when you are exhausted and haven't slept in 2 days!

I have also spent time prepping for the School of Worship, which will begin in 2 weeks!! We are praying into our speakers, students, outreach, and seeking God for His heart for this season. We are filled with faith and believing for God to pour out like never before!

We are taking this City for Jesus!
Please pray with us for more students and for grace in all the preparation that goes into running a SOW. Pray those who are meant to come will have confirmation from God and that nothing will steal away from them coming. No compromises, no plan B, no what ifs. We need committed world changers to say yes and trust the Father!

It feels surreal being in Australia once again, but it feels so right. Some days I question, but God meets me with peace and grace. He is already showing me how much I have changed since being in Africa and that fruit is coming! He has uprooted so much fear I had been caring for years and replaced it with a passionate faith.

So, I am doing well and everyday I am challenged towards God. I need Him to live here and to pour out. I need His help to transition into a new season of breakthrough and to lead others.  I am hungry for more of Him and I am relying on Him for everything.

Keep your eyes pealed for more updates!!

Cheers,
Lindsey Burton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!