tengo gozo en mi corazón

I have Joy in my heart.

My fruit for today has been Joy. I have had so many beautiful things happen today and I have definitely had the joy of the Lord. Seeing God move in the people around me, being encouraged, encouraging others, new beginnings!

I have found in much of my time in missions and being in some crazy situations, joy is something we need to choose. It can not be determined by situation, by how good things are. Also, there is a difference between just being happy and joy. I can be struggling with many things but still have a joy that says "my struggle is big, my God is bigger!". Don't let the enemy steal your joy using lies, confusion, discouragement, fear, or loneliness. Ask God for Joy!!

Who can you encourage today? Who can you have a good laugh with? Has God ever made you laugh?? hmmmm :) Joy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!