Chapter Fifteen

After coming home from Australia and finding I had a lot more time on my hands, I knew it was a chance to do some reading for fun. When I was younger my family would listen to the Chronicles of Narnia on tape when we went driving. Now that I am older and realize how profound C.S. Lewis actually is, I chose to start with the Magician's Nephew. I finished it this week and at reading Chapter 15's title I can see God encouraging me again. I just finished my Story in Brisbane and now it is the beginning of all the others. So In my season here in Michigan, i am not sure what it will look like, or where to next. But God's timing is perfect. So one day at a time and each one holds promises of getting to know Him more.
Oh, I enjoyed the book and it reminds me of the wonder and awe of God. Also, how sometimes He asks us to do things and it doesn't make sense. However, our obedience and faithfulness allows Him to open new doors. He sees what we cannot and is so full of Grace for us. I like Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!