MAKE OVER!!!!

Hey People!

My Blog is getting a make over. I have been using my blog Lindsey Burton - YWAM Brisbane to update the world on my adventures as a missionary in Australia. Now I am back in the states as you may know, and praying into the next step. In seeking God I feel He is telling me to not let the last few years fade out as I go forwards, but to go deep and really remember the stories of fun, risk, challenge, faithfulness, and every other adjective there is. So I re-named my blog to "Oceans Calling". God gave me the idea when processing how I not only love the sea, but how my relationship with God looks a lot like the ocean. He brought me out of shallow living into a place of depth with Him. I want to share more personally as well as share what God is doing in my life now. Also, I want to enjoy sharing with you more of the things I love and have some fun. I am not sure if I will become the die-hard blogger of today, but lets see what happens.

Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!