Paperwork Can't Steal the Promise!!

As I prepare to move back to Australia once again, each week has what feels like new hurdles I have to jump over. "One thing" on my to-do list seems to have 15 bullet points underneath that must happen before that "one thing" can actually be crossed off. Reading government paperwork is like trying to read another language. When you are in a season of waiting, it can be easy to loose perspective. 

I was listening to a teaching the other day about a perspective of victory. If God is God, and what He says is truth, we should be able to take on any situation with His promises being what we dwell on. If I begin with the end in mind, knowing God spoke certain things to me, I can focus on those things. When it feels like nothing is happening or the struggle seems overpowering, I live from a place of victory. What I will receive in faith through the process is greater then the intimidation of the enemy in the tension. It is easier to say then to actually apply, but Jesus is on my side. So it is far from impossible.

So after processing that with you, I have an update about my move to Australia. I was first planning to go for about 8 months to help staff the School of Worship and then seek God for the next step. However in praying, He has given me the go ahead to commit for 2 years at ywam Gold Coast. He has been working in my heart to trust in times of change, but is giving me a gift of staying in one place for longer. I am both excited and nervous, but am clinging to the promises God has shared with me. So even when it looks impossible and I can't make it happen, God says go! Even in the to-do list and the forms and finances, it will all come together. I put my hope in God!!

Please keep me in your prayers. I want to head out mid February and need God to move!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!