Give. . . . Send. . . . Go!!!

As I continue to learn how to make giving easy for those who want to be involved missions, I have found many options. While sharing more about my next 2 years in Australia, GiveSendGo was brought to my attention. It is similar to gofundme, but they have a special focus on Christian missions. I have launched a campaign through their sight and have added the Link in my "Give A Donation" tab  the top of my blog!!

Check it out, such an easy way to give and see updates!! I am hoping to be in Australia within the next 3 weeks!I am so excited to be back in ministry and to see God move on the Gold Coast!

Click to Visit my GiveSendGo Page!!

Please be praying for me!! I still am in the process of getting Visa and Flights. God is good and He will be faithful to bring me where He has called me!

Have a great weekend!

Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!