I am in Australia!!!!!! God is Faithful!

G'Day from Australia!!
I made it to Australia after traveling for over 24 hours! God gave me so much favor and grace. I had a delay in GR and so I was able to spend a little bit more time with my family and less time in Dallas where I had a lay over. I was able to sleep a few hours on my 15 hour flight to Sydney, and I had just enough Australian change to get a coffee. All my bags made it and I have been feeling great. I have been tired during the afternoons, but I have been sleeping through the night and for the first time I am haven't come down with an illness after traveling!! SO good. 
 
Perspective changes, God doesn't! Michigan and Sydney

So much is different here at the Gold coast compared to Brisbane, but God has been faithful. today was our first day for School of worship and God has confirmed without a question that this is exactly where I am meant to be! I am so incredibly encouraged. Being staff on ywam schools I am used to hearing God for others and building them up until they hear God for themselves. God is showing me more and more that He wants me here and that I have heard Him for my own life. I don't have words to describe it, but it is amazing. He is so faithful and His love for each of us is so great. I still have a lot of unknowns when It comes to the next 6 months, but I am filled with anticipation that God will move in amazing ways.
I am so blessed to be apart of ywam again and I can't wait to share with you more of what God is doing. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights