SOW: Week 1

Hello everyone!

Week 1 of the School of Worship has been really amazing. God continues to confirm that this is where I am meant to be. God has revealed to me more how worship is important for me to pursue in this season and that it is a foundation for the rest of my life.

I going to learn so much in the next few months! One awesome opportunity is that I am going to be learning more about playing the guitar in worship and song writing. Also, we are having people come in every week to share on their experiences and revelations. We are also using resources from Bethel Church and the Eighteen Inch Journey to find deeper intimacy with God and to be inspired to create.



Here at ywam Gold Coast they are also just beginning a Dts this week. I love having these students here who are about to go on such an amazing adventure with God. I am blessed that after being involved in ywam for these few years I have seen so much freedom and breakthrough when young people have said yes to God!!

My New Home!!
During the time I am here I will be involved with Base worship and prayer and also going out into Surfers paradise and sharing the love of God. I am excited to be here and I am expecting this season to be a fruitful one!!

I am so thankful for prayers and support I have received as I came to the Gold Coast. I hope you will be encouraged by what I am doing and what God is doing here in Australia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights