I am Alive!

Hey Everyone!!

My Updates had to be put on hold the last few days. Last week I suddenly started getting sick and it has been a crazy time balancing preparing to leave and recovering. I am so thankful for God's goodness even in this because I feared a sinus infection of doom and I have slowly gotten better every day rather then worse!!

So now the count down is . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3 Days!!!!!!!

I leave Thursday, February 5. I cannot even explain how I feel. I am so excited to learn and grow and be apart of ywam once again. I am beginning to feel the sadness that comes with leaving, but even in that God has given me peace.

So the packing begins. I have bags of random things everywhere from doing some last minute shopping. Socks, toothpaste, snacks and travel size bottles of everything! I have been so blessed by those who are supporting me, by my church, my friends, and parents.

I will keep you posted on how the week is going and some things God has put on my heart in this time. Please continue praying for me! Pray for a complete recovery, continued support, peace, and grace as I pack and prepare!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights