Visa?

Amazing news! I was granted my visa to go back to Australia!!


I am so in awe of how quickly everything went through. Sometimes these things take months and my visa was processed and granted in a week! God is amazing. I want to thank those who have been praying. May this encourage you that our prayers make a huge difference.


Now for another prayer request from me, Finances and Wisdom.

I knew that in choosing to say yes to the worship school in February that I was saying yes to trusting God in a new way. I have trusted Him for finances before, especially when I have lead teams overseas. However this is a new chapter and a new need, but the same good God!

So please fight with me in prayer. I want to raise enough money for my first 6 months before I leave in 5 weeks. I also need plane tickets and a few other essentials for the move. I am strangely at peace about leaving again, but in order for me to actually leave something has to happen So please pray for God to move on the right hearts and that people will support me. Pray for wisdom for me as I am praying about who to talk to and  what steps to take.

On my blog there is a link for "Give A Donation" on the right side. Please ask God if this is a chance for you yourself to step out in faith and give.

Again, thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

a lovely little update :)