Live by Faith, Not by Sight

As I shared last week my Mission Vision for 2015, I am faced with an insane amount of both excitement and insanity. Yes, I know this is what I am supposed to do, but how in the world am I going to get there?? I think many people who have vision bigger then their physical situation understand what I am saying. But from the last few years God has proven to me that what I see and know are not what determines my life. Live by faith, not by sight.

So I am launching a GoFundMe Campaign to raise  a good chunk of my needed funds for this next year on the mission field. This is an easy way to give a one time donation and to help me get to where God is calling me! I want to raise $7,000 by February 1, 2015.

Click on the link bellow, and thank you for your support and prayers!

Lindsey's Mission Vision 2015

Also, If you would like email updates or more information on how to give or partner with me, email me at lindseyburton.missions@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

a lovely little update :)