March Update SOW!!

A warm hello from the Gold Coast of Australia!!

We have reached week 6 of the School of Worship. God continues to move in me and through me every day. I am so blessed to be serving here and to be supported by so many loving people around the world. Here are a few things God is doing!!!

Opportunities to lead and serve

   
Every week I am able to lead worship at the ywam base. I also have opportunities to support others as they lead. It has been amazing to step out in this and grow in playing different instruments, singing, seeking God, and shepherding people. 

I have also been able to help serve families here by babysitting for them during the day or during meetings. I love being able to help in this way and am blessed to be in a missions community with families who are giving their lives for God. 

Creativity and Evangelism

During one of our lecture weeks we focused on creative projects to show more of what God has been teaching us about worship. God is showing more how a child-like faith and receiving the love of the Father develops within us a courageous heart. It takes courage to believe that God is who He says He is. It takes courage to focus on Him and not on the darkness that is around you. It takes courage to grab on to His promises and believe for a life of abundance and believe God wants to move in greater ways then you have ever experienced before!! However, this HAS to come from your relationship with God. 

God has moved in other ways through creating with Him as well. On Thursday nights we take a team down to a area in the city and hand out free coffee and Hot Chocolate and talk with people. I have been talking with a girl who has moved to Australia from China and every week I have shared more about who God is. She isn't christian, but she listens to everything I share. Last week I asked if I could sing a song I wrote and she was so excited. So I explained what my song was about and I shared pieces of the gospel with her. As I sang for her I felt Holy Spirit's presence and after I prayed for Her and she was so blessed!! God amazes me! Her name is Kai, please pray for her salvation!

 Praise Report!!


So a huge praise report, when I arrived here my guitar was not in good shape. Because of so much traveling and many other factors it needed to be taken in to be fixed. It was going to be expensive to get it looked at I decided to pray about getting a new and better quality guitar instead. God is a provider!! I was able to find a local guy selling a beautiful guitar for an awesome price. thank you Jesus!!

Prayer Requests


I am so thankful for those who are praying for me and supporting me financially as I am pursuing missions. I want to ask for you to continue praying for me and that I will have a clearer vision for the gifts God has given me. Pray for a protection over my identity as I am going after God and worship leading and for discernment in what the Holy Spirit is doing.


thank you!!
Blessings,
Lindsey Burton


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights