1 Month Come and Gone!!

Hey Everyone!!

I can not believe I have been back in Australia for a month already!! God has amazed me with His goodness and faithfulness.

We have had 3 weeks of lectures so far, learning about worship leading, scripture, spiritual dynamics of worship and intercession, and shepherding people. I have also been able to lead a lot of worship and support others as they have lead. Being on the school of Worship we are serving the ywam Gold coast missionary community by planning and leading worship times for the base, schools and evangelism teams. We have also had the exciting opportunity to take our worship to the streets and exult God while others evangelize and pass out free coffee to people in the community.
Evangelism in the City!!



We have been writing songs and playing music together a lot. I am growing a lot and am blessed to share creativity with so many awesome people!! Right now I am learning more about playing guitar and leading, but after a few years of traveling and being played, my guitar is not doing well. So I am praying about buying one soon and am asking for prayer for wisdom and that I will be able to find an amazing guitar for cheep.

In the midst of a busy schedule and outreach in our community I have also been blessed to meet up with my ywam Brisbane family. Some of my best friends who I staffed with recently were married and I have been able to celebrate with them and see God's goodness in their lives!! Miriam is a sister to me and I am so thankful our paths have crossed once again.

I still have so much that is unknown about the next year, but I am blessed to once again be sent out to the mission field and to be apart of what God is doing in youth with a mission. Please continue to be praying for me and please take a moment to look at what God has done in your and be thankful. Next look at were you are at and invite God into it. Last, dream big dreams with God!!

Be Blessed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights