Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

There is something about coffee shops.
There is something about warm light, good Coffee, jazz music under the murmer of busy people talking about their busy lives.
There is something about a journal that has seen better days, a new page waiting to be filled, and a God who has risked it all in order to maybe have a relationship with me.

I say yes to all of the above. I love going to coffee shops and writing for hours. What do I write?  I write down my conversations with Jesus. We talk for hours, I drink Coffee. He helps me find new perspective and listens to all my dreams and fears. He gives me the truth. As people come in and out, more orders are called. "Vanilla Latte for . . . . ". Some people are writing papers for school, some are catching up with a friend or just feeding their caffeine addiction. While all this is happening I am falling in love at a coffee shop. Giving God the time to speak.

I encorage you to think about the things you love to do and invite God to do those things with you. Get to know Him more, be refreshed, and be honest. Or you can journal like me, and drink good coffee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights