October Update and New Opportunities!!!

G'day Everybody!

Exciting things are happening Here at YWAM Brisbane. The October Music, Art, and Dance Discipleship Training School Started last week. This week they have been in lectures learning about the Character and Nature of God. It is so exciting to here their revelations and the different things they are looking forward to this 6 months. I have taken on more responsibility in the Hospitality department on base and have been able to train new students in work duties and also plan a goodbye party for some staff who are leaving YWAM. Really exciting and also challenging. Soon Christmas planning will start and I am stoked!

Something else I want to share with you are some plans I am making for November and December. As staff on the BLS school, I have 4 weeks of Vacation time in my 18 month commitment. I don't believe that it is the wisest choice to go back to the states for this time because plane tickets are really expensive and it would be better to save what support I have been given to go towards my next school and outreach. It isn't the easiest decision to make, but before I know it August 2014 will come and I will be looking into moving back to Michigan. So, my plan is to go to New Zealand for a few weeks at the end of November. I mentored a girl from near Auckland and will be able to stay with her for a bit and then The first week of December I am going to do a school of Worship in Tauranga, NZ. It is a week long intensive that focuses on growing people in Worship Ministry. I am still working out details and would appreciate prayer as I am in the process of planning this time. I really feel God is calling me to New Zealand to rest and to be Spiritually fed and grow in my revelations of worship. I will keep you updated on how things are going!!

I want to thank everyone for your continuing prayers and support, especially my home Church, Overisel Reformed, for all the encouraging emails and for blessing me so much! Praise God for His faithfulness and abounding love. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to support me financially or through prayer.

Blessings,
Lindsey Burton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!