Prologue before Chapter 1


If you haven't noticed, my ability to update my blog has hit an all time low. I haven't fallen completely off the earth, but out of the many ways I try to share whats happening in my life, this way has been neglected. But in reality, your life has kept moving, and so has mine. As the new year approaches I have thoughts such as, "Maybe 2017 will be the year my blogging is on point." and "Maybe my New years resolution will include working on my communication skills.".


I look at 2017 as almost a new volume to my life series, a new book waiting to be written. But first comes the Prologue. Designed as an opening to a story, the Prologue establishes the context and gives background details, often some earlier story that ties into the main one, and other miscellaneous information. If you are on my list for email updates or follow me on Facebook, this will be more of a review. I Co-lead a YWAM School of Worship Outreach to the USA this past June/July/August. I had been staffing the School since March through YWAM Gold Coast. After the outreach, I stayed with my family for 2 weeks and then it was back to Australia. After a lot of prayer and processing, I moved from the Gold Coast back to Brisbane, where I first was involved with YWAM and ministry life!! I've been serving in different areas, but look forward to 2017 and committing to more specific ministry.  Updates to come regarding what that will look like, but this is a Prologue, so i will end things there.

 God has provided in so many ways over this past year, or really 5 years in and around YWAM. Peoples love and generosity is what keeps me in missions and overseas. I want to start 2017 off well, and so I need your help!! Please consider giving a donation so I can keep doing what I love and keep sharing God's goodness with others. Here is a link to paypal, or select the Give A Donation tab at the top of the page for more options!! 

Click to give through Paypal.

 Enjoy the last few moments of 2016 and keep your eyes peeled for my Chapter 1 of 2017. New beginnings can be exactly what we need!!

-Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!