From the Class Room to the Nations!!

It has been an incredible few months here on the Gold Coast! Life as a missionary in ywam is always changing and moving, but God is creating in me more of a consistency of heart and faith.

Our students on the school of worship have almost finished their lecture phase of the school and in a few short weeks we all head to the USA for outreach. Last week I was given the opportunity to speak on the school on "Reaching the Nations through Worship". It was amazing to share my revelations and stories with these guys and challenge them in their perspective of worship ministry. throughout the week we covered how we need to value our personal history with God and value community. I also shared about my journey and many of the things God has been teaching me while in ywam and Mozambique about hunger, sacrifice and holiness. We also looked at what God is doing in the world and how there is a new wave of worship and prayer that is fueling the greatest revival the world has ever experienced. It was an awesome week and I loved seeing God bring new revelations and seeing each student experience God in their own way.

With our lecture phase coming to an end, my staff team and I are working hard to see all the details come together for our outreach in the States. It is an amazing opportunity for our students to apply what they have been learning as they have been growing as worship leaders and in their character. We are also stoked to be involved in what God is doing in the USA! We are beginning in California, and then we are going to the east side of the country and making stops in Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Kansas City, DC, Michigan and New Jersey!!

More Details to come, but thank you for all who have been praying and who have said yes to partnering with our SOW family. We are leaving late Jun and will be there till August. We are still in need of a few things, including finances, accommodation in a few locations, and a Van/SUV for our team of 9. Please pray for these things and for our team as we get ready to go!

I would have to say that transitioning into life here has had it's ups and downs, but God is doing so many things in my heart to remind me I am where I am meant to be. I cannot wait to see  He has over the next few months and I am challenged to go deeper with Him then I have been before.

Blessings,
Lindsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

a lovely little update :)

3 Weeks to Go!!