Looking Back // 2015 //

//  2015  //

What a year.

I am still unpacking what this year has held. Physically I still have a bag from Africa that needs to be emptied. But my brain needs some organizing as well. All the events and people running through my mind. 2015 feels a bit like a dream. God has done amazing things in my life and in the ministries I have been apart of. I have traveled over 40,000 miles this year, following God's calling on my life. Different time zones, cultures, languages, climates and people. I have felt more then ever this year how our lives can change quickly and sometimes God is my only constant. I am filled with thanksgiving and wonder as I think of all that has happened this year. Highs were so high and the lows were low, but God has been with me through it all.

January - Michigan, USA

I had been accepted to ywam Gold Coast's first School of Worship. It was to begin in February. I had just enough finances for a plane ticket and not much more. However, God was saying go and I try to give Him more authority in my life then money. January flew by and God provided for me to begin a new adventure with Him.

February - Gold Coast, Australia
 School Of Worship

Moving back to Australia to once again serve as a missionary with ywam was such a blessing to me. God gave me a new city and a new ywam family at the Gold Coast. I was able to feel His heart for the church and the lost through being apart of a ministry team focused specifically on worship. I was able to grow personally as a worship leader and in song writing. I went deeper with God and was able to experience the difference God's presence actually makes in communities and in peoples lives.



We also spent time in New Zealand as apart of our outreach on the SOW. It was amazing to encourage the body of Christ in Queenstown and see God's heart for the kiwi bride!! We also spent time with the ywam base there, running workshops for their staff and sharing from our personal experiences as ywam staff. So much fun and an amazing opportunity!!



October - Pemba, Mozambique, Africa
Iris Global

After finishing my commitment in Australia, I was accepted to attend a 10 week missions training with Iris Global. It was challenging in many ways, but God was moving in huge ways!! Revival is happening and to be apart of the harvest was such a privilege. Hundreds and hundreds of salvation, healings, deliverance and freedom! God is so faithful.


I am forever changed by what I have experienced through 2015 and am excited for 2016. I will share soon what my plans are!! I am beyond thankful for the support I have had this year. So many have been praying for me and have given financially to send me to the mission field. I hope you have been blessed by my updates and stories. More to come!!! Look back over this year and find the things you can be thankful for. Also, look forwards knowing that greater things are coming! God is doing a new thing. Ask Him what His vision for this year is for your life and step out in faith. We are living in an amazing time and we are seeing God move! Darkness is in our world, but the light is stronger. Be blessed and happy new year!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights