Faithful till the end. Finishing up the last school and a 20 month commitment.


Hello Everyone!!

Here is an update that covers the end of our overseas outreach and what is happening now! Our last location in England was the City of Exeter. We worked with a church there who had an incredible heart for reaching their city with the love of God. Every day we would meet together with the church pastor and pray before going out and evangelizing in the different areas of the city. We would do what is called a treasure hunt, where we ask God for clues that we can look for while we go. Sometimes we would get pictures, locations, names, colours, or other clues. Than we would share with each other and then go out in teams. It was amazing to see God’s faithfulness in our time there. I had heard so many testimonies of God healing and giving words of knowledge for people, and this was a time where those testimonies became our team’s reality. Sometimes we would get a word and step out and it wouldn’t be accurate, but other times we were spot on with what God was saying. We learned a lot about knowing what is God and what isn’t and saw how by stepping out, the Holy Spirit would move and we could work with Him.

There was one situation where the team was praying and I had a picture of a cat. So in my mind I was thinking I would keep an eye out for any cat print cloths or something like that. So then I was walking around with one of my students and I saw a store that we have here in Australia and we decided to go in. As we walked in I saw one of the girls working there and God was saying “neck and shoulder pain”. So I introduced myself and explained what we were doing and that we believe in God and I asked her if she had neck and shoulder pain. She was so surprised and shared that she had been struggling with pain in her neck and shoulders for years. She asked me if I could tell and I shared how when we came into the store we asked God what he wanted to do and that he showed me that she had pain and that He as God was a healer and wanted to completely heal her. I asked her what her name was and to my surprise she said “Cat”. After that I was able to pray for her and pray for healing in her body. Then we needed to leave because she was working and couldn’t stick around but it was the first time anything like that had ever happened to her and she was amazed. We were able to pray for so many people and God moved in awesome ways. People had knees and ribs healed and we prayed for families and so many other things. The experience grew my faith so much and made me realize that God wants to move and reveal His love.

After our outreach was finished we flew back to Brisbane. Then we had two weeks of debriefing and re-entry lectures to prepare the students for leaving. It was a hard time for many of them but also a time of celebrating what God had done and looking forward to what He has in the future. On Aug. 15 we graduated the 3 DTS schools and also I graduated from the Basic Leadership School. I cannot believe I have been here for 20 months already!!

Now my staff team and I are doing a lot of paper work and wrapping up the school. I have been incredibly challenged and incredibly blessed from living here and being staff at YWAM Brisbane. Now that my commitment here is finished, I want to come back to the States mid-September. I also would like to travel here for about a week to say my goodbyes and pray about what is next. For this to happen I am still in need financially. Please let me know if you are would like to donate and I can give you the information to make it happen.

 

Thank you for your prayers and support!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airlie Beach

3 Weeks to Go!!

Friends || Faithfulness || Flights